Rigger boots get their name from the North Sea. The manual workers found it hard to work in the “oil rigs” of the North Sea. The workers were challenged with the danger to their life – falling off in the large bodies of the water in the North Sea. The best rigger boots outsole, midsole, and insole were specifically designed for providing anti-slip and other supportive features. As a result, rigger boots were made for resolving the issues of the North Sea oil rigs workers.
The benefits of the rigger boots attract other large segments of the audiences also. So, the popularity of the rigger boots has increased due to its durability, levels of comfort it provides, resistance to the cuts, compressions and impacts, safety, and sturdiness. Therefore, the workers of the construction sites, manufacturing companies, farming, and other rough job sites prefer rigger boots for them
Following we have curated a list of the highly-rated and most popular rigger boots. We have done all the research and inspection; you just have to pick the best rigger boot for yourself that fits your requirements well.
So, go through our list of the 8 best rigger boots review and select the best rigger boots for yourself:
TIP: For more advanced safety options, you must go for the Toughest Chainsaw Saftey Boots UK to keep your feet comfortable and safe.
Top-Rated 8 Best Rigger Boots UK 2020
Our first choice is the DeWalt Tungsten Rigger Boots which are the Best Waterproof Rigger Boots UK as well as oil-repellent. They have built to help you work in muddy or rainy work conditions comfortably.
- Equipped with the steel-toe protection
- Made of the full-grain leather
- Waterproof rigger boot
- Midsole made of steel construction
- Comfort insole
- Padded ankle, which provides extreme comfort
- These rigger boots are built to last long
- Breathable fabrics, keeping feet dry and clean
- Petrol-based and oil resistance
- Reduces the chances of the tripping on the job site
- Some users have complained that the rigger boots come apart within a few months
They are one of the highly-priced rigger boots for utmost comfort but DeWalt Tungsten rigger boots are worth the money for the highly beneficial features it offers.
In its construction, the manufacturing company has not made any compromise on its quality. It is not only premium-quality in appearance but also its construction.
Apache traction provides you with the comfort and snug fit that rivals most of the renowned brands, making it the Rigger Boots With Ankle Support for all expensive brands of rigger boots.
- Strong and comfortable rigger boot
- Offers snug-fit in all sizes
- Waterproof rigger boots
- Ideal for the hard site work
- Tough steel toe cap and durable outsole construction
- Keeps users safe in the most deleterious work environments
- The rigger boots are anti-slip, preventing accidents in life-threatening places
- They are built to last long users
- Equipped with built-in breathable liner, which dries moisture instantly
- Some users have complained that it leaves blisters on their feet.
All in all, these are the best rigger boots for manual workers. They work well in the tough terrain and muddy work sites. Apache Traction is the best choice as they come as a pair of waterproof and durable rigger boots with a premium-quality appearance.
With its comfort and antistatic features, the Scruff Men’s Rigger Boots are made to be fully functional and highly beneficial for the workers.
- Has toe bumper that is anti-scuff
- Comes with the slip-resistant sole, offering great protection to workers
- Heel made of the leather loop
- Triple stitching provides these rigger boots with the bonus protective layer and durability
- Offering great support to the ankle with its flexible construction
- Has thick fleece lining on the inside which comforts the feet
- The sole of the rigger boots has SRC slip ratings, which prevent the occurrence of any accidents.
- Sufficiently breathable in both summers and winters
- Gives tremendous ankle support
- Users have complained that their feet ache while wearing it
Scruff’s boots comply with all the necessary features of a comfortable and functional rigger booth. They are one of the best rigger boots for heavy construction work that are available in the market.
Scruff provides you with the protection and the comfort that you have been looking for – thanks to its padded ankle collar and triple stitched on the stress points features.
Dickies are stylish, and premium-quality Best Trendy Cheap Rigger Boots UK that offers practicability. It is packed with the features that support your ankle, keep your feet dry and clean and its thick leather constructions ensure it lasts you for a good many years.
- Made of water-resistance leather
- Easy to wear and get off
- Incorporates thicker leather that ensures its durability
- Extremely comfortable due to lined leather due to mock fur inside the rigger boot
- Water-resistant, so it is ideal for wearing in muddy site works
- Offers great safety and protection to manual workers
- Made to fit well
- Gives great ankle support
- Lining inside the leather keeps your feet comfortable, warm/cool, and dry throughout the year
- They are not designed for daily use
These are the best rigger boots for long term use. Dickies is a well-known name in the boots market, whose premium-quality rigger boots are equipped with the best features such as durability, comfort, ankle support, and affordability.
Dr. Martens is a leader of Most Comfortable Safety Shoes in the industry that offers great leather pair of rigger boots shoes, which is the best-rated brand in terms of comfort, protection, and durability.
- A Composite-toe cap provides efficient protection
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Packed with antistatic properties; this ensures its durability
- Well-constructed and sturdy rigger boots
- Lightweight rigger boots
- The steel-toe cap provides efficient protection to your feet
- Soles resist up to 300°C, so they are ideal for wearing in the toughest job sites
- Insulated, non-metallic and waterproof body
- Midsole is puncture-resistant
- Conforms to the EU standards
- They are quite expensive in comparison to other products available in the market
These are the best rigger work boots for great foot protection. Dr. martens Turbine ST Rigger boots are expensive in our list. They give you everything that you need to work comfortably in harsh environments.
Thanks to its exceptional features, it solves the problems of manual workers and provides them with much-needed protection. So, manual workers remain protected while working in tough work environments.
Blackrock fur lined rigger boots is High-Quality Fur Lined Rigger Boots UK that provides extensive protection. Comfort is the main priority of the Blackrock, but the company has not neglected the protection and appearance.
The main priority of the manufacturing company is the protection and safety of your feet. A steel-toe cap and steel midsole provide you with great protection.
- Offers a greater level of protection
- They are hard-wearing, so ideal for harsh-environment work sites
- The sturdy rubber sole offers a good grip
- Oil and fuel resistant sole
- Packed with anti-static properties
- Triple stitch gives the extra strength
- Anti-slip features keep you standing on oily surfaces
- Easy removal with its kick plate heel feature
- Fur-lined gives extra warmth and comfort
- Made of strong leather, which ensures that the pair of shoes last you long
- Most users have described the shoes as best for “gardening, construction work or farming” only
Blackrock is the best rigger boots for cold working conditions. that offers efficient protection and safety to your feet. The Blackrock rigger boots support your ankles and provide your feet with added warmth and comfort.
The Grafters Men have the padded ankle support, steel midsole, and steel top-cap that provide efficient support, protection, and comfort to your feet.
When you wear these Men’s Leather Rigger Boots to the work, your feet do not get injured or ached due to its amazing features.
- Equipped with anti-slip features
- Has premium-quality appearance
- Made of waterproof and soft leather
- Steel midsole and steel-toe cap gives tremendous support
- Sole is manmade
- The outer sole of the shoes is sturdy and durable
- Due to its dark brown blend, the pair of shoes look classy and elegant
- The padded ankle gives extra comfort
- They can withstand hard, greasy, and harsh work environments
- They are not as high-quality as other options listed here
Rated as the brown rigger boots for hot sunny days to keep your feet comfy. Grafters offer good value for the money, so they are included in our list here. Manual workers with low-budget can benefit from the Grafter’s Men’s rigger boots.
Apache safety boots brown is a Breathable Rigger Work Boots UK which is unisex, durable, lightweight, and comfortable. The Apache Unisex-Adult is focused more on comfort than durability.
In this price range, not many rigger boots are loaded with great features. Apache offers many useful features in this price range.
- Sole can withstand 200 degrees.
- The midsole provides efficient protection to your feet.
- Shock-absorbent sole
- Oil and chemicals resistant
- Equipped with the anti-slip feature
- Durable, strong and good-looking
- Extremely comfortable and supports the ankle area
- Easy to get on and off
- It has soft leather uppers.
- Some users have complained that it sores the ankles.
Apache Unisex-Adult offers quite beneficial features, these are the best rigger boots in a shoestring budget.– as the Apache Unisex-Adults are cheap rigger boots. All in all, they are perfect for rough job sites.
Whether you have been finding a pair of best rigger boots focused on comfort or durability, we have got you fully covered. This list consists of the best-rated and most famous rigger boots that are suitable for harsh working conditions. Each rigger boot has its unique features and advantages, which render each pair of shoes as the best rigger boot. You can choose any of them that fit well your requirements and budget.